Check ESUT Admission List.
1. Go to ESUT admission status checking portal HERE.
2. Enter your JAMB registration in the required columns.
3. Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your ESUT admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
you can also access your ESUT admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ESUT admission status.
Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) Admission Acceptance Fee Amount, Payment Procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session
You are required to accept ESUT Admission by prompt payment of acceptance fee of Twenty Six Thousand One Hundred Naira (N26,100) into any of the following banks:
- Access Bank PLC Agbani;
- Fidelity Bank PLC;
- Skye Bank PLC Ogui Road and
- Zenith Bank PLC.
ESUT newly admitted students are advised to print out a formal letter of admission from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website.
Admitted candidates are also expected to report to the Admissions Unit of the University for details on registration procedures and formalities.
Please note that Post admission Credentials are not acceptable and the names in the JAMB Admission letter and your other relevant credentials must be the same.
Please be informed that the University now operates on-campus system for her fresh students on the basis of first come first served.
As part of your registration exercise, you are required to proceed to the porter’s office in the female hostel of the main campus with your admission letter to complete the hostel allocation form for your accommodation