Evangel University Akaeze (EUA), Ebonyi State, is now selling application forms for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Evangel University post UTME form is available online for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
Evangel University Akaeze, Ebonyi State is one of the five Private Universities licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria on 28th February, 2012 to operate as degree awarding institutions. The Proprietor of Evangel University is the Assemblies of God, Nigeria. The mission of the University is “to offer total education for the liberation of the total man for total service to God, humanity, the individual and society at large, through scientific inquiry, academic integrity, tolerance to diverse views and opinions, coupled with faith in the Bible as God’s Word”. The motto of the University is: Education for the total man.
Evangel University commenced its academic activities for the 2012/2013 session on November 17, 2012 with two Colleges namely: College of Science and College of Business Studies and the School of General Studies at the Take-off Campus at Okpoto. Okpoto is located at Kilometre 48, along Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Ebonyi State.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidtates for 2019/2020 admission into Evangel University at undergraduate programmes.
1. College of Health Sciences
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
- B. Physiotherapy
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B Sc. Public Health
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
3. College of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
4. College of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Language
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B. A. Philosophy
- B.A. & B.Th Religious Studies
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
Evangel University Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Evangel University at undergradaute programmes. All candidates applying for admission must have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with minimium score of 140 whether or not the candidates made Evangel University their choice in the 2019 UTME.
- Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE) NECO or NABTEB. These should include English Language for Arts student and English Langauge and Mathematics for other programmes with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form.
Direct entry or UTME candidates shall apply to the University by any of these methods after payments of N52,000.00 (Fifty two thousand naira) only for the following: N2,000.00 Application Fee, N20,000.00 Acceptance Fee and N30,000.00 Accreditation Fee.
Interest candidates should: Visit the University and obtain Application Form from the Admissions Office of the Registry Department, Evangel University Akaeze, Take-Off Campus, KM 48, Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Okpoto, Ebonyi State.
Visit www.portal.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to fill the Application Form on-line.
EVANGEL UNIVERSITY BANKS
All payments must be made into any of the following banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
|Name of Bank||Account Number|
|1. United Bank for Africa Plc. (UBA)||1018366838|
|2. Access Bank Plc.||0762618503|
For enquiries, visit the University website www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or call 08033281058, 08035924664, 07035077720, 09096696169.
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com