Applications are invited from graduates with startups for the 2019 Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme. The deadline for submission of applications is April 14, 2019.
FATE Foundation in partnership with Facebook Nigeria for a second-year running has opened up applications for her Port Harcourt stream of the 2019 “Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital Programme” scheduled for April 29 – May 23, 2019.
Each programme stream will run four (4) times a week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a four (4) week period and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions. With the background that entrepreneurs are now engaging more within a digital market place, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing component and also cover critical areas for successfully building a new business including:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Development
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- People Management
- Raising Financing
- Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
- Business Pitching
Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme Eligibility.
- Entrepreneurs must be graduates with startups that have already launched;
- Be computer literate;
- Aged 18-35 years and have access to a digitally enabled device;
- You will also be required to upload relevant documents as indicated.
Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme Benefits.
- Facebook is providing sponsorship support to cover the N200,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for the selected 40 entrepreneurs all through the 4-week Programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build digitally enabled businesses.
- Additional Post Programme Benefits:
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
How to Apply for Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme.
- Stage 1: Interested applicants must complete the online form. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
- Passport Photograph
- School Certificate or Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate
- CAC Certificate
- Stage 2: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
Deadline: April 14, 2019.