FCE Eha-Amufu Releases 2022/2023 NCE & Pre-NCE Admission Forms; The Federal College of Education, Eha-amufu, Enugu State, invites applications from all prospective NCE and pre-NCE candidates for admission to the 2022/2023 academic session.
A. NCE (Regular and Sandwich)
B. Pre-NCE (One year only)
Candidates who obtained a score of 100 or higher in the 2022/2023 JAMB UTME and wish to study at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State, can now apply online.
Candidates are to generate invoice of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) from the College portal before payment in any commercial bank.
NCE PROGRAMME DURATIONS
(1) 3 years for regular students
(2) 5 Long Vacations for Sandwich students
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR NCE PROGRAMME
a) A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), NECO, or GCE O’ Level with FOUR credits at a maximum of two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the Credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
b) A Grade Il Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit in FOUR subjects including English and Mathematics. Two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer as his/her specialization.
c) For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education; RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, and the Federal craft training certificate (FCTC) with credit/merit in at least FOUR subjects, are acceptable qualifications.
d) Associateship Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad, is also an acceptable qualification.
e) All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enrol for and pass the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB and the College.
COURSES AVAILABLE IN NCE PROGRAMME.
Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
Music (Double Major)
Integrated Science/Computer Science
Physical and Health Education
Agricultural Science Education (Double Major)
Fine and Applied Arts (Double Major)
Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
Early Childhood and Care Education
History/Christian Religious Studies
Music/Christian Religious Studies
Political Science/Christian Studies
Political Science/Social Studies
Social Studies (Double Major)
English/Christian Religious Studies
French/Christian Religious Studies
Igbo/Christian Religious Studies
Business Education (Double Major).
HOME ECONOMICS (DOUBLE MAJOR)
Adult and non Formal Education.
Special Needs Education.
METHOD OF ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Visit the online application portal https://portal.fceehamufu.edu.ng/
2. Click on ‘Admission Screening Application Link’.
3. Select NCE Programme.
4. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click the ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
5. Upon successful creation of profile, click the ‘Continue’ button.
6. Confirm the Payment Information Displayed and Click the ‘Generate Invoice’ button.
7. REMITA Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
8. Proceed to any bank and make payment.
9. Come back to the Portal after payment and Click on the ‘Existing Applicant login link’.
10. Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 3 above) and click ‘Login button
11. Upload your O’Level results, JAMB results, and Birth certificate and fill
12. Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the ONE-YEAR Pre-NCE programme courses in the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu.
( A holder of Senior Secondary School Examination (WASC/NECO or NABTEB with 3 Credits and 2 passes including the English Language in not more than two sittings. Two of the credits must be in the relevant areas of the proposed course of study.
(I) A holder of TC II with 3 credits/merits in the relevant areas and some passes including English
(i) The form is obtainable from the Bursary Department, Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu at the cost of Three Thousand, Naira (N3,000) only. Details of courses available and mode of submission is attached to the form.
ADDITIONAL GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect a Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately.
2. Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of admission.
3. All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.
DATE OF POST UTME SCREENING TEST
Prospective candidates for NCE programmes should commence online registration immediately. The dates for the screening Exams will soon be announced and published on the portal.
For Enquiries; 08033856448, 08068923978, 08034746412.
Thanks for reading FCE Eha-Amufu Releases 2022/2023 NCE & Pre-NCE Admission Forms