FCE Kontagora Releases 2021/2022 NCE Part-Time Admission Form; This is to advise the general audience that the 2021/2022 admission procedure for all NCE courses for this year and request entry into our Part-Time NCE (Weekend) Programme is still open. As a result, prospective students must complete and print the online application form using the steps outlined below.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
Steps to fill out the online Application form for the 2021/2022 NCE (Part-time) Admission
- Visit http://fcekg.edu.ng
- Select the “Payments” tab
- Click on “Online payments”
- In the “Selection Criteria”, under “Operations” select ‘Initiate payment’
- Under ‘Category of payments’ select “Admission Application” and click continue
- Carefully complete the form by filling in your personal information
- Copy the Registration number that started with FCE16
- Under ‘Mode of Study’ select ‘Part-time’
- After completing all required fields click on “Proceed to make Payment”.
- Make payment (N2,000 only)
- In the “Selection Criteria”, under “Operations” select ‘Retrieve payment’
- Under ‘Category of payments’ select “Admission Application” and paste the Registration number then click continue
- Re-query the payment and print out the receipt NOTE: Your printed receipt will carry your registration number
- Go back to the main menu (on the FCE home page), select “Admissions”
- Click on ‘Admission Application
- Enter your registration number, and click on ‘Continue’ to fill out the application form
- Print the application form
- Take the printed Application form and receipt to the College Bursary department and ‘Directorate for Continuing Education (DCE) office for Confirmation and documentation
You may also Visit the ICT Centre of FCE Kontagora to do a quick application.