FCE Oyo Special Releases 2022/2023 NCE & Pre-NCE Post-UTME Admission Form; The admission process is open for students who scored 100 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination. These students don’t have to pick FCE Oyo Special in JAMB before they are eligible for admission
Cut-Off Mark & Candidates Eligible for FCE Special Oyo Post UTME
- Candidate(s) who made the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo their choice of institution during the 2022 UTME and whose score is 100 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose the College initially but scored 100 and above are also eligible to apply after effecting a change of institution to the college and making the college the first choice.
- Candidates who score below 100 marks in 2022 UTME.
- Candidates with deficiencies in SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO), (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
FCE Special Oyo Admission Screening Requirements
- The candidate will be expected to complete the admission screening form online starting from September 20, 2021.
- 2 copies of UTME e-notification of results slip.
- Original and photocopy of the print-out copy of the online completed admission screening application form.
- SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO) (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
- Change of Institution print-out slip by candidates who did not choose the College originally as its first choice Institution.
How to Apply for FCE Special Oyo Post UTME Form
- Make a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening at any Commercial Bank/Online through Remita Platform;
- Please note that full payment for these items is required for the completion and submission of the application form.
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eyeglasses or veil and,
- Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
How to make payment at Any Commercial Bank.
Step 1. Click Here To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Payment Invoice Slip
Step 2. Choose ‘2022 POST UTME ADMISSION’ as the service type and ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled)
Step 3. Print the Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Payment Invoice Slip
Step 4. Go To Any Commercial Bank Branch With RRR Payment Invoice Slip To Make Payment Through Remita Payment Platform
Step 5. Click Here To Print the Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Online Payment Receipt
Step 6. Click Here To Apply
How to make payment Online
Step 1. Click Here To Pay Online Through Remita Platform
Step 2. Choose ‘2022 POST UTME ADMISSION’ as service type and ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled)
Step 3. Click Here To Print the Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Online Payment Receipt
Step 4. Click Here To Apply
Candidates are to please take note that the deadline for submission of the application for the admission screening on the College website is Wednesday, 28th September 2022. Time: 4.00 pm.
FCE Special Oyo Post UTME Screening Exercise
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2022/2023 Admission will hold as follows:
TIME: 9.00a.m prompt
VENUE: Oba Adeyemi Hall
DATE: Thursday, 29th September, 2022
For enquiry, contact College Admission and Academic Board unit or the following GSM Numbers: 08066325099, 08030810751, 08030810751.
Thanks for reading FCE Oyo Special Releases 2022/2023 NCE & Pre-NCE Post-UTME Admission Form