FCE Umunze (UNIZIK) Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms; The screening process for applicants who selected the College as their top option in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination will be held in 2022 and 2023. (UTME)
UTME candidates that scored 160 and above
Direct Entry (D/E) students
Note: Candidate must possess at least 5 credits in the O’level subject including English Language and Mathematics
Registration procedure is as follows:
Registration starts on Monday 31st October 2022 and ends on Sunday 15th January 2023.
– Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
– Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
– Login with your username and password
– Click on 2022 Post UTME application
– Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
– Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
– Return to the portal and provide your date of birth, next of kin information and O’Level result(s).
– Click on submit form to submit your application.
– You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
TIME & REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Monitor your personal phone number/ email and social media accounts for more details of the screening exercise and post UTME/DE exercise.
b. Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
c. You must also upload your O’level and A’level (where applicable) result(s) on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admissions.
a. The College will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
b. The College shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives.