Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the NCE regular programmes of the Federal College of Education, Okene, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCE Okene NCE Programmes & Duration
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Agricultural Science Double Major
- Arabic/Christian Religious Studies
- Arabic/Islamic Studies
- Arabic/social Studies
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry/integrated Science
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/french
- Christian Religious Studies/Hausa
- Christian Religious Studies/igbo
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies/Yoruba
- Computer Education/biology
- Computer Education/chemistry
- Computer Education/physics
- Computer Science Education/Integrated Science
- Computer Science Education/mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Economics/Social Studies
- English/Islamic Studies
- English/Social Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts Double Major
- French/Social Studies
- Geography/integrated Science
- Geography/Social Studies
- Hausa/Islamic Studies
- Hausa/Social Studies
- History/Social Studies
- Home Economics Double Major
- Igbo/social Studies
- Integrated Science Double Major
- Integrated Science/Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science/physics
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- Mathematics/Social Studies
- Music Double Major
- Music/Christian Religious Studies
- Music/Social Studies
- Physical and Health Education Double Major
- Primary Education Studies
- Social Studies/Yoruba
Duration: The duration for obtaining the NCE certificate is a minimum of three academic sessions (3 years) and a maximum of five academic sessions (5 years). At the expiration of the five years, the student forfeits his admission and ceases to be a bona fide student of the College.
Deferment of Admission: A student admitted to the NCE programme (NCE I) but has a cogent reason(s) to defer the admission should apply for the deferment of the admission after payment of school fees. However, such application should not be retrospective or backdated.
FCE Okene Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates for the four-year full-time programme must have scored the JAMB prescribed cut-off mark of 120 in the 2020 UTME. The UTME subjects must be relevant to the choice of course of study.
- Candidates must be holders of WASC, SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent with CREDIT passes in FIVE subjects at one sitting or in SIX subjects at two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the teaching subjects.
- It should be noted that the College may, in addition to all of the above, administer its own elimination tests and interviews for some or all courses.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enrol for, and write the selection examination organized and accredited by a body such as JAMB.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Post UTME Form
Interested applicants must pay the application fee of N2000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click the application and then select your category, i.e. PCE Screening 2020/2021.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
(a) all candidates must supply their JAMB Registration Numbers/slip.
(b) It is compulsory for all UTME candidates to indicate their UTME Subjects and Scores in their appropriate places.
(c) Candidates are advised to supply their personal and functional phone numbers and email addresses. (they will be used for subsequent correspondence)
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Note that the closing date for all applications is on March 30th, 2021.
For details, contact, 07056060506 08030727947, 08036243709