Federal College Of Education (Technical) Asaba is inviting suitably qualified candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME for admission into its NCE full-time programmes.
FCET Asaba NCE Courses.
|1||NCE – SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EDUCATION|
WITH OPTION of:
(1) ACCOUNTING EDUCATION
(2) SECRETARIAL EDUCATION
|2||NCE – AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION|
|3||NCE – HOME-ECONOMICS EDUCATION|
|4||NCE – TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
WITH OPTION of:
(1) AUTOMOBILE TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(2) BUILDING TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(3) ELECTRICAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(4) METAL WORK TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(5) WOODWORK TECHNICAL EDUCATION
|5||NCE – COMPUTER-PHYSICS EDUCATION|
|6||NCE – COMPUTER-MATHEMATICS EDUCATION|
|7||NCE – COMPUTER-CHEMISTRY EDUCATION|
|8||NCE – COMPUTER-BIOLOGY EDUCATION|
|9||NCE – ADULT/NON FORMAL EDUCATION|
|10||NCE – PRIMARY STUDIES EDUCATION|
|11||NCE – FINE/APPLIED ARTS EDUCATION|
|12||NCE – INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION|
FCET Asaba NCE Admission Requirements
Students seeking admission into the NCE full-time programme sshould possess any of the following qualifications:
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or NECO with passes in 5 subjects including English Language, and Mathematics three of which must be at credit level at the same sitting or four credits at two sittings. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course. Credits in English is required.
- A Grade II teacher’s certificate (TCII) with credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course. Credit/merit in English Language is required.
- For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education, R.S.A or city and guilds intermediate certificate with Federal Craft Training Certificate with credit/merit in at least four subject, are acceptable qualifications.
- Associateship Certificate in education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad may be accepted for admission purposes.
- Successful candidates in the Pre-NCE final examination and MPCE examination also qualify for admission.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for direct admission must enroll for and write the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB.
How to Apply for FCET Asaba Post UTME Form
Interested candidates are to pay N2,000.00 only at the Bank through Bursary office and come to the Admission office with the blue receipt for collection of the admission form.
Completed admission forms should be returned to the Deputy Registrar (Admissions), Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba, not later than 31 January 2021.