Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT), Lagos, various National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FCFMT ND Part-Time Courses & Duration.
- Marine Engineering (ND)
- Maritime Transport and Business Studies (ND)
Duration – Three (3) years
FCFMT ND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
Five (5) credit passes at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings in Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, English Language and any other subject from the following: Physics, Economics, Additional mathematics and Geography.
How to Apply for FCFMT ND Part-Time Form.
Application forms are obtainable at the college upon payment of non-refundable fees of N10,000.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus . The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ngand CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- ND Part Time candidates should use their application number as username and surname in lowercase as password to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your application form.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Please call 08068553855 for further enquiries.