Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Releases Admission Form For 2022/2023; Interested students are encouraged to enroll in any of the available courses offered by the Federal College of Fisheries And Marine technology.
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology HND Programmes
- Fisheries Technology – The program is designed to produce Fisheries Technologists who will be able to play leadership roles in the application of modern skills in commercial-scale fish farming and marine fisheries. This includes the processing, preservation, and marketing of fish and other aquatic animals.
- Maritime Transport and Business Management – The program is designed to produce personnel with adequate knowledge in the administration of ports and shipping operations, to enable them to perform managerial functions creditably in the maritime industry and other allied industries in general.
- Marine Engineering – The HND Marine Engineering program is intended to impart theoretical knowledge and practical skill to students on engineering design practice, planning, management, operation, and maintenance of Marine Engineering systems and equipment suitable for a technician.
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology HND Admission Requirements
|Maritime Transport and Business Management||2 years (four semesters)||A National Diploma from a recognized institution (NBTE-Accredited) with at least Lower Credit in relevant courses. Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings in Mathematics and English plus any other three of Biology/Agricultural Science, Economics/Commerce, Geography, and Physics. Evidence of successful completion of Post National Diploma Industrial Training program with at least one (1) year of experience.JAMB Registration Number/Regularization|
|Fisheries Technology||2 years (four semesters)||A National Diploma from a recognized institution (NBTE-Accredited) with at least Lower Credit in relevant courses. Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings in Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, English Language, and any other subject from the following: Physics, Economics, Additional Mathematics, and Geography. Evidence of successful completion of Post National Diploma Industrial Training program with at least one (1) year of experience.JAMB Registration Number/Regularization|
|Marine Engineering||2 years (four semesters)||National Diploma from a recognized Institution (NBTE Accredited) in a relevant discipline.Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit Pass in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and one other subject from Metal Work, Wood Work, Technical Drawing, Basic Electronics, Economics, Statistics, Further Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science and Geography.Completion of one (1) year of Industrial TrainingJAMB Registration Number/Regularization|
How to Apply for the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable at the college upon payment of non-refundable fees of N10,000.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus. i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make a payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make a payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I :
- After successful payment for the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2022/2023 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK the CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- HND Full-time and Part-Time candidates should use their application number as username and surname in lowercase as a password to login to the fcfmt Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your application form.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Thanks for reading Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Releases Admission Form For 2022/2023