Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Igbobi Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening Form; This is an invitation to a post-UTME screening exercise for all applicants who selected orthotics and prosthetics technology or orthopaedic cast technology at the Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology (FECOT), Igbobi, Lagos in the 2022 JAMB UTME with a minimum score of 120.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD AS FOLLOWS:
DATE: 29th September 2022.
VENUE: FECOT Lecture Theatre, National Orthopaedic Hospital Compound Igbobi-Lagos.
TIME: 10.00 am prompt.
Each candidate is expected to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N 2.000.00) only POST-UTME SCREENING FEE into the College account via Remita platform.
IN ADDITION, CANDIDATES SHOULD COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Two (2) recent passport photographs on a white background
2. Original SSCE/NECO Certificate or Print out of result from WAEC/NECO
3. UTME printout and result slip
4. Change of Course Institution Slip (if applicable)
5. Certificate of State of Origin
6. Certificate of Birth/Affidavit
Thanks for reading this article posted on Student Village Blog. Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Igbobi Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening Form