Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session
Federal Polytechnic Bali ND Courses
- ND Accountancy
- ND Agric Technology
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Animal Health and Production Technology
- ND Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Public Administration
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who have chosen Federal Polytechnic Bali as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 20201examination and scored a minimum of 110 points and above for ND programmes in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- However, candidates who did not choose Fedpoly Bali as their First choice can also register after:
- Change of institution to Fedpoly Bali from Jamb Platform through jamb.org.ng
- Notify the change to Fedpoly Bali (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone No are required) via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for a response from Fedpoly Bali to enable the candidate to proceed with the POST-UTME Online Screening.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form
The Portal will be opened for online Registration from Monday 8th November to Friday 3rd December 2021.
- Log onto https://fedpobali.net/login/ and click on the 2021/2022 POST UTME link
- Follow the details as displayed
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 only for processing.
NOTE: Candidates with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Jamb POST UTME Platform for processing.
For further enquiries contact 08036868088 and 08082789711, please.