Federal Polytechnic Idah Releases 2023/2024 part-time/weekend programmes; Applications are hereby extended to candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic Idah’s Weekend/Part-Time programs for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Idah Releases 2023/2024 part-time/weekend programmes
Notice of Part-Time/Weekend Programs – 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Polytechnic Diploma (PD) – 6 months
Certificate to be earned – Polytechnic Diploma Certificate.
- Part-Time (ND) – Two years (four semesters)
Certificate to be earned – National Diploma (ND).
- Pre-HND – One year (two semesters)
Certificate to be earned – National Diploma.
- Part-Time (HND) – Two years (four semesters).
Certificate to be earned – Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Top-up ND – One academic session.
Certificate to be earned – ND with good classification.
- Top-up HND – One academic session.
Certificate to be earned – HND with good classification.
The school fees will be set at a moderate and affordable rate for applicants.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Banking and Finance (ND only)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Electronic Engineering (with options in Electronics & Telecommunications or Power & Machines) HND only.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering (ND only)
- Welding & Fabrication (ND only)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Cartography (ND only)
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication (ND only)
- Local Government Administration (ND only)
- Law (Polytechnic Diploma)
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management & Technology
Follow these steps for application:
- Visit http://forms.fepoda.edu.ng.
- Click on the PTHND, PRE-HND, PTND, and Poly Diploma links.
- Create an account using a valid email address.
- Log in and make a payment of N15,000 via Remita.
- Complete the application form.
- Print the application form and required documents.
- More instructions are available on the Polytechnic’s website.
The closing date for applications will be announced in due course.
This presents an excellent opportunity for individuals aiming to enhance their educational qualifications.
Inquiries: 08030623380, 08055757345, 07089681169.
DR. O. A. ONIYIDE