Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) is now selling the supplementary forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) regular programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Prospective National Diploma (ND) Mechatronics Engineering Graduants who made 2.50 CGPA and above and who have completed their one(1) year IT programme as well as, those with (CGPA) of 2.49 and have completed two (2) years of IT Programme are advised to apply for HND into the following programmes:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation Option)
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede Supplementary Admission.
1. All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Applicant link” on the home page under students.
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500.00 on Remita platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to school portal www.fpno.edu.ng, and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledgment slip.
5. All application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 7th March, 2019.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com