FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements.
Candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form.
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non-refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- If admitted candidates are to submit the evidence of payment to the Bursary and their Departments for verification before proceeding with registration.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their *0* LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
FUKASHER Post UTME Screening:
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE screening exercise is scheduled to hold online from Monday 7th to Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Candidate should fill the screening form as appropriate and upload his/her credentials/documents as shown below:
- ‘O’ and ‘A’ statement of results/certificates
- First/Primary Leaving School Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
If admitted, candidates should print the filled online screening form and copies of the above-listed credentials for submission at the point of registration.
Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR‘.