Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. FULAFIA post UTME form is now available online. See the requirements and how to apply below.
The Federal University Lafia admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic year commences on July 25, 2019 and close on August 25, 2019.
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level result in not more than two (2) sittings and who scored an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME in the case of College of Medicine and at least 170 for all other courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E.) admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening Form.
- Logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/ and click on register button
- Enter your basic details such as name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
- Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
- Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively, logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
- You will be prompted to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Click on pay button or on the Remita Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
- You will be redirected to Remita to pay the fee. YOU MUST SELECT AN OPTION TO PAY VIA CARD
- After your payment is successful, you will see a confirmation page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
- Provide all required information such as home address, parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
Should you experience any difficulty in using the portal, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on our website.
NB: Remedial and IJMB students must also participate.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com