FUNAAB IJMB Admission Requirements.
Candidates for the IJMB Programme must have the following qualifications at not more than (2) sittings at the General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ Level, West Africa School Certificate, Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), National Examination Council (NECO) or National Business and Technical Board (NABTEB). Passes at credit level in at least five subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and Physics. Awaiting result may also apply provided a complete result is obtained before completion in INHURD.
The programme is run for two semesters by qualified staff and the students are assessed through internally conducted Continuous Assessment Tests (CAT) during the semesters and the main external examination at the end of the second semester by February.
Each student is expected to take 3 basic combinations of any of the following subjects and 2 additional compulsory subjects as stated below:
- Science Course: Phy., Chem., Bio., Maths., Geo.
How to Apply for FUNAAB IJMB Admission Form.
- Visit FUNAAB Website inhurd.unaab.edu.ng or log into portal.unaab.edu.ng:93
- Form the homepage, click on the programme you intend applying for.
- Carefully fill in the details displayed on the pre-application form. Note that the information supplied cannot be changed as the details will be used in processing your application.
- Generate an invoice which will indicate either to pay online or print invoice for bank payment.
- Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print-out evidence of your payment.
- Go back online by logging in using your reference number or RRR number.
- Authenticate with your surname and complete your application form.
- Print out a copy for yourself.
Only completed application forms will be considered for admission. Do not pay any fee into any individual bank account or proxy, pay
only into FUNAAB REMITA ACCOUNT.
For further enquiries or assistance, please call:
08033887173,08023234495, 08036987418, 08035029473, 08139581802, 08064650070