The Pre-degree Programme of INHURD is a full-time one-year pre-matriculation training of Science programmes and it is designed to prepare students for various degree programmes of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. The programme also prepares students indirectly for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
FUNAAB Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
The requirements for admission into the Pre-degree programme is credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (SSCE/GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), Ordinary Level Examination (in not more than two sittings) in Chemistry, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, or Agricultural Science and Physics. Awaiting result may also apply provided a complete result is obtained before completion in INHURD.
Scoring and Placement into Degree programmes of FUNAAB.
Each student is expected to score an aggregate of 50% and above at the end of the session plus minimum score (as determined by the university) in UTME and post UTME. All these will be used to calculate a composite score for the student. A student is expected to have a minimum composite score of 40% before being enlisted for placement into the degree programmes of the University. Students should note that a cumulative score of 40-49 in three subjects or <40 in one subject at the end of the session is equal to fail regardless of the cumulative aggregate score.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Pre-Degree Admission Form.
- Visit FUNAAB Website inhurd.unaab.edu.ng or log into portal.unaab.edu.ng:93
- Form the homepage, click on the programme you intend applying for.
- Carefully fill in the details displayed on the pre-application form. Note that the information supplied cannot be changed as the details will be used in processing your application.
- Generate an invoice which will indicate either to pay online or print invoice for bank payment.
- Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print-out evidence of your payment.
- Go back online by logging in using your reference number or RRR number.
- Authenticate with your surname and complete your application form.
- Print out a copy for yourself.
Only completed application forms will be considered for admission. Do not pay any fee into any individual bank account or proxy, pay
only into FUNAAB REMITA ACCOUNT.
For further enquiries or assistance, please call:
08033887173,08023234495, 08036987418, 08035029473, 08139581802, 08064650070