Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME screening application form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, invites all suitably qualified candidates to its Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise scheduled for Monday 29th July, 2019 To Saturday 3rd August, 2019 @ 10:00 a.m. prompt. Accreditation for all candidates start by 8:00a.m.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME.
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form.
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Monday, 1st July, 2019 to Sunday, 21st July, 2019 to do their registration.
– Click on the link “2019/2020 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport size Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
Post-UTME Screening Date: Monday 29th July, 2019 To Saturday 3rd August, 2019. Check Your Registration Confirmation Print Out For Your Time And It Is Computer Based Test (CBT).
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
i) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
ii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iii) Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
iv) HB pencils and other writing materials
i). Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
ii). Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
FUPRE POST UTME SUBJECTS
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics|
For further enquiries, candidates should contact:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Numbers: 07038500605, 08183706958.
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com