Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun Releases Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023; Applicants should possess a minimum of 5 credit passes including English Languages and Mathematics in not more than two (2) examination Sittings.
Authorities of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State are inviting applications from suitably qualified members of the public to apply for their 2022/2023 academic session pre-degree programmes admission.
FUPRE Pre-Degree Programme Aim
1. Improve prospective students’ performance in the WASC/NECO/GCE and equivalent examinations in order to enhance and meet the admission requirements in Science and Engineering programmes.
2. Prepare candidates adequately for the UTME and Post-UTME examinations in order to enhance their admission chances to these programmes.
3. Improve the quality of candidates seeking admission to 100 levels of FUPRE programmes and of other Universities.
FUPRE Pre-Degree Admission – Available Programmes
The programme is an intensive nine (9) months of teaching and coaching lessons in the following areas:
- English Language
How to Apply for FUPRE Pre-Degree Admission
To apply for the Basic Studies (Pre-Degree) Programme, candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) online and via bank.
- Candidates generate invoices using their mobile number
- Candidates proceed to pay online or take their invoice to the bank for payment
- Use processed RRR to fill the application form
- Print acknowledgement slip
NOTE: Admission to FUPRE 100 Level disciplines will be based on the average of the final Basic Studies Examination and Jamb Scores.
Closing Date: October 30th 2022.
Entrance Examinations: 1st batch entrance examination 7th of September 2022, (CBT) 2nd batch November 2nd 2022.
The entrance examination fee is N2,000.
Thanks for reading Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun Releases Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023