The deadline for registration of courses for 2nd semester, 2018/2019 academic session by the undergraduate students of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) has been extended.
This is to inform all the undergraduate students of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) that the management of the institution has approved a new deadline for registration of courses for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
The new course registration deadline is Friday, 23rd August, 2019.
All students are to note this approval and report to their departmental registration officers and ensure that they conclude their registration on or before the above stated date.
It is instructive to note that no further extension will be allowed.
How to Complete FUTA Course Registration.
- Visit FUTA registration portal at https://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/appindex
- Login with your Matric Number as Username and your Surname (in CAPITAL OR UPPERCASE) as Password
- Click on Course Registration
- To be eligible for course registration, you must have paid and confirmed your SCHOOL FEE
- For Fresh Students, your courses will be displayed for you to select appropriately, submit , print and present to your your Level Registration Office for approval
- For Returning Students, your courses will be displayed for you submit , print and present to your your Level Registration Office for approval
- After approval, your must print another copies, present them for endorsement and submit at your department.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be reported to FUTA LiveChat System OR sent to email@example.com.
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com