Students of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI), Taraba State, are to download and fill the Undertaking Form duly endorsed by their parents or guardian. See more details below.
1. All students are expected to download and fill in the undertaking form duly endorsed by their parents or guardian. No student will be allowed on campus without the filled undertaking form.
2. Students are expected to submit the forms to their various Heads of Departments for vetting and endorsement from the Department. students are expected to photocopy the departmental endorsed forms and shall be in their possession at all times before the submitted forms are endorsed by the Registrar.
3. The endorsed forms by the university Registrar shall be made available to students for photocopy by their respective Departments.
4. No student shall be permitted into the campus for lectures, continues assessment or examination without showing the appropriate endorsed Undertaking Form.
5. There will be a constant security Checks at the university Gate and the Hostels of Residence. To this extent, students MUST be in possession of their Identification Cards, the Undertaking Forms and any other identification. No student shall be permitted into the campus without presentation of these identifications.
6. Students are to note that No association meetings shall be tolerated on campus except Religious and Departmental meetings which MUST be by permission from the Student Affairs as usual
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com