Fedpoly Bali Releases 2023/2024 HND Admission Form; Applications are extended to suitably qualified individuals for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) and Certificate Programs at Federal Polytechnic Bali for the session 2023/2024.
Fedpoly Bali Releases 2023/2024 HND Admission Form
Federal Polytechnic Bali HND/Certificate Admission – 2023/2024 Session
- HND SLT (Biochemistry Option)
- HND SLT (Chemistry Option)
- HND Computer Science
- HND Accountancy
- HND Office Technology and Management
- HND Crop Production Technology
- Certificate in Accounts and Audit Technology
- Certificate in Agricultural Technology
- Certificate in Office Technology and Management
- Certificate in Building Technology
- Certificate in Civil Engineering Technology
- Certificate in Irrigation Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Environmental and Public Health Engineering
For HND programs, candidates must possess an accredited National Diploma alongside 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics. For certificate programs, candidates need at least four (4) passes, including English Language and Mathematics, acquired in not more than two (2) sittings.
All applicants must register for a new account on the Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (https://fedpobali.net/signup/) and generate their RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) before making a payment of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) as screening fee and One Thousand Naira (N1,000) as ICT charges.
Payment can be made using an ATM card or through any bank nationwide. Following payment, applicants should log in to their portal and complete the online application process.