FEDPOLY BALI Releases ND 2022/2023 Post-UTME Admission Form; This is to inform candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Bali as their first choice in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored a minimum of 110 points and above for National Diploma (ND) programs, in addition to 5 O’level credits in relevant subjects such as English Language and Mathematics, that the portal for online Post UTME screening is now open for candidates to apply.
All applicants are expected to sign up at https://www.fedpobali.net and generate RRR before paying the screening fee of two thousand naira (2,000.00) via any means available to them, such as an ATM card or at any bank nationwide.
Candidates who did not select the Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution should go to Jamb.org.ng and change it to Federal Polytechnic Bali before applying.
Candidates should take note of the following program JAMB cut-off marks for 2022/2023 National Diploma admissions:
ND Computer Science Technology – 125
2. ND Science Laboratory Technology – 120
3. ND Public Administration – 120
4. ND Business Administration – 120
5. ND Office Technology and Management – 115
6. ND Accountancy – 110
7. ND Agricultural Technology 110
8. ND Statistics 110
9. ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Eng. Tech. 110
10. ND Electrical and Electronics Engineering Tech. 110
11. ND Computer Engineering Technology 110
12. ND Building Technology 110
13. ND Civil Engineering Technology 110
14. ND Animal Health and Production Technology 110
15. ND Banking and Finance 110
16 ND Marketing 110
17. ND Library and Information Science Technology 110
Thanks for reading FEDPOLY BALI Releases ND 2022/2023 Post-UTME Admission Form