Financial Aid at Brown University for International Students in the United States; Brown University is now offering financial aid to outstanding students for the academic year 2022-2023 to help reduce the financial burden of international students and ensure affordability for all.
Brown is extending this financial aid to all international students that are in dire need and cannot afford to study abroad at Brown. The aid will take care of the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate program at Brown
Brown University is a private Ivy League research university and is ranked 49th in the world in the QS World University Rankings. The mission of Brown University is to serve the community, and the nation by educating and preparing students to discharge the offices of life with usefulness and reputation.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 1st November 2022.
- University or Organization: Brown University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries that wish to apply are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level courses and subjects in any discipline of study are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants need to demonstrate a strong need for financial aid.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Brown has set up an online portal dedicated to students’ application and students are required to apply via the same.
- The students are required to create a CSS profile and apply for the financial aid through it.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School Report
- Midyear School Report
- Counsellor Recommendation
- Two Teacher Evaluations/Recommendations
- Bachelor of Science and PLME Recommendations
- First Quarter/Trimester Grades
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have completed 12 to 13 years of primary and secondary schooling.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 8.0
Students that will successfully be selected for the financial aid will be given monetary support towards the cost of study of an undergraduate program by Brown University.
Financial Aid at Brown University for International Students in the United States.