Financial Aid at Emory University for International Students in the USA; With the aid of Emory University’s Financial Aid for International Students, you can realize your goals. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2022–2023.
This financial program is open to talented first-year students from around the globe who wish to apply for an undergraduate degree at Emory University.
Emory University is a private research university in Atlanta, Georgia, that was established in 1836. Numerous wellness initiatives are available at Emory, including on-campus athletic facilities, wellness competitions, walking clubs, workshops, and much more.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is January 15, 2023.
- University or Organization: Emory University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $4,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- Students must have high school certificates with good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they must complete a Common Application or Coalition Application about applying for need-based financial aid.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark sheets. Submit your Financial Certificate (FIF) as a PDF attachment via your applicant portal.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate your proficiency in it. Visit the website of the program you are applying to to find out what is required. Typically, programs demand either a writing sample evaluation or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Our institution’s code for TOEFL submissions is 5187. (no department code is needed).
Emory University will provide financial aid to complete their study expenses in the USA.