Q:

10 Popular Lunch Ideas For Nigerian Students.

10 Popular Lunch Ideas For Nigerian Students. 

Hold onto this post for those moments when you’re itching to treat yourself to some of these fantastic yet nutritious Nigerian meals!

Now, I know some of you might be thinking, “Where I wan see money ?” Well, my response is simple: “Don’t worry about your future; your future will take care of itself!”

1. Jollof rice.

– Jollof Rice, a Nigerian classic, is not just a meal; it’s a mood booster! Packed with Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Zinc, it’s your go-to for a joyful, immune-boosting experience.

2. Beans and Plantain.

– Beans and Plantain (Dodo) are the heroes of healthy lunches. They bring folate, zinc, iron, magnesium, potassium, and fiber to your plate. They’re like your body’s secret agents against weakness and aging!

3. Amala and Ewedu.

– Amala and Ewedu are a power duo from the South-West. They bring calcium, zinc, iron, and more to the party. It’s the superfood combo you didn’t know you needed.

4. Boiled Yam and Egg Sauce.

– Boiled or fried yam with egg sauce is a filling delight. It’s your one-stop shop for carbs and protein, and it’s as easy to make as it is to enjoy!

5. Rice and Stew.

– Rice and stew, a Nigerian classic, comes with a side of energy, improved metabolism, and even relief from IBS. It’s like a tasty upgrade for your whole body.

6. Eba with Egusi Soup.

– Eba, a cassava creation, teams up with various soups for a flavor explosion. While Eba is starchy, it’s the soups that bring the health benefits to the table.

7. Pounded Yam and Vegetables.

– Pounded yam with veggies is a must-try. Load up on the veggies, and pair them with your choice of soup for a healthy twist.

8. Spaghetti.

– Spaghetti is your canvas for creativity! Pair it with eggs, meat, veggies by veggies I mean saint leaf (lol), and spices for a pasta breakfast that’s anything but ordinary.

9. Boiled Sweet Potato and Egg Sauce.

– Sweet potatoes are packed with vitamins and fiber. Team them up with eggs or a variety of sauces for a wholesome meal that supports your well-being.

10. Yam Porridge.

– Asaro, also known as Yam pottage, is a Yoruba delight. It’s not just delicious; it’s easy to whip up, making it a delightful addition to your menu.

Feel free to expand this list. Happy eating, students! ????????

LIFESTYLE, BEAUTY AND FASHION, ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY

All Replies

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Why wasn’t this post sent when I was an undergraduate?

Viewing 0 reply threads

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Communities?

New to Communities?

Ask a Question