Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums Money & Savings Student Businesses 2 Apps Every Salary Earner Should Use – Especially During Pay Day

Tagged: ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      justseyi
      Keymaster

2 Apps Every Salary Earner Should Use – Especially During Pay Day ( Never Uninstall Them)

Payday for most salary earners is a happy day, but most times such happy days turn sour before night falls. I remember listening to a conference and the speaker made a statement that struck me she said “Your salary is never going to be enough”

In simpler terms you earn more, you’ll likely spend more, while every salary earner is bound to feel unsatisfied with their earnings, there are 2 Applications from my experience also as a salary earner that makes this situation bearable.

Budget Applications:
      There are loads of budget apps scattered across app stores for both iOS & Android. A budgeting app is a software application that you may access from your computer, tablet, or mobile device to track your personal finances. This may include tracking your income, expenses, savings, debt payoff, investing, or a combination to improve your financial health.

Some of these applications that have good reviews are listed below.

Mint
      You need a budget
      Personal capital
      Goodbudget
      PocketGuard
      Every dollar
      Honeydue
      Envelope

To install and budget away!

Savings Applications:
      Savings have evolved from wooden Kolo’s and bank savings (because banks charge ridiculous fees for simply safeguarding our money)

As a salary earner, besides budgeting right, and investments you also need to create a healthy saving habit. These are trustworthy money-saving applications with an easy-to-use interface that help you in a planned, rigorous and accessible way, most of them charge fees for withdrawals especially when you break target savings, yet they aren’t as high as your average bank.

Here’s a list I compiled, with good reviews. Might write a post on them at a later date.

Digit
      Cowrywise
      Piggyvest
      MSMEs
      Qapital

Ps, this list isn’t exhaustive so do enough research before you put your money into any application.

Abeg no Koba me. What apps can you suggest for thelastblog readers? Please comment below

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.