Viewing 0 reply threads
February 27, 2018 at 4:03 PM #5823BibiieMember
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Social Media Marketing – keeping the team aware of advancements/exploring social media opportunities, monitoring of activity, question answering, content creation, trend analysing, issue resolving and community engagement; as well as keen knowledge of CRM software
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results as well as improve natural search rankings . Web traffic and source analytics monitoring and reporting against key performance indicators
- Ongoing competitive reporting to include competitor on-site, advertising and email activity.
- Email Marketing – create all ad track links as needed for email analysis and sell thru tracking.
- Set-up and track all offer codes used in-conjunction with emails and online offers. Ensure accurate data to manage such offers and track for usage rates.
- Maintain a log of all marketing activity results (search, newsletters and online ad campaigns, partner programs) including top line performance stats on each.
- The ideal candidate should have:
Good knowledge of Internet and Search Engine use, as well as Social Media
- Search engine marketing, organic marketing, PPC marketing, or training in marketing, advertising or communications
- Strong English, writing, and research skills; as well as good understanding of the B2B market
- Strong organizational, time-management and communication skills; and great attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
- Flexible, proactive & creative problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to learn and get results as an individual and part of a team
- Should be either a current B.Sc, OND, HND student; or recent graduate with some working experience of the stated role
- Time commitment of 10 to 20 hours per week.
- What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
- Flexible working hours.
Industry : Marketing and Advertising, Financial Services, Hospital & Health Care
Employment type : Internship
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.