Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums ENTERTAINMENT ADULT PROBLEMS NOBODY TELLS YOU ABOUT, TILL IT HITS.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jullietta
      Participant

ADULT PROBLEMS NOBODY TELLS YOU ABOUT, TILL IT HITS.

1. Food.
      Who knew thinking of what to eat three times a day for the rest of your life could be so stressful?

2. Time
      When you’re younger, time seems to go slowly but as an adult? blink and it’s already the next day! Time moves so much faster now and you really feel yourself getting old.

3. Lonliness.
      Nothing prepares you for the lonliness you feel as everybody branches out to find their own paths, whether it be getting married, having kids, or moving to another location.

4. Money.
      Bills choke. you have to pay for everything! Everything!

5. Relationships.
      Dating isn’t about looks/infatuation but about other more important qualities like compatibility and respect.

6. Friendships.
      Friendships are hard, cultivating meaningful friendships, even harder. Most adult friendships are surface level.

7. No one is coming to save you. it’s on you to take care of yourself, your responsibilities, and live the life you’ve always dreamed.

justseyi
      Keymaster

You see that food and money, number 1 for me. They didn’t tell me Kan kan.

Shekinah Brama

When I was younger I thought every adult had money; infact it looked like every adult had money and then now that it’s my turn to be an adult, there’s no money anywhere….it’s devastating

Rotimi
      Participant

Noone ever told me that as soon as I grow up I will have to pay for FOOD 😩😩 I thought this things are free nau.
      And money,it’s gets to my turn to be big Aunty biscuit is now ₦50😓

Mariam
      Participant

I never knew what awaited me  till I graduated from secondary school….omo! Life hasn’t been how I thought it would be. No time,is it friendship I’ll talk about?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.