- This topic is empty.
October 3, 2022 at 4:08 PM #41866justseyiKeymaster
ARRESTED. Lagos drug lord with 5 exotic vehicles and 6 mansions in VGC
Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia, a billionaire drug baron, was apprehended by Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) agents in Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Lagos.
According to a statement released on the agency’s official Facebook page on Monday, Ugochukwu, who had been on the agency’s wanted list for a long time, was arrested on September 30 for being the arrowhead of a drug smuggling syndicate in the country.
Chukwukadibia, 52, was said to be the ringleader of a tramadol distribution ring in Nigeria.
“Before his arrest, Ugochukwu (Chukwukadibia) of Anambra State’s Ihiala local government area had been on the agency’s watch list as one of those behind the tramadol drug cartel in Nigeria,” according to the statement.
“Preliminary investigation reveals that he has approximately six mansions within the VGC, one of which he uses to warehouse tramadol consignments, while he lives in Plot Z-130 Road 67 and another as his office.”
“Five exotic vehicles were also discovered in two of his mansions, with two SUVs and a bullet jeep successfully removed to the Agency’s facility.”
The agency stated that its officials stormed Chukwukadibia’s residence on the day he was arrested based on a credible tip.
“NDLEA operatives stormed the Plot A45 Road 2 home of the 52-year-old billionaire drug kingpin on Friday, September 30th, following credible intelligence,” the statement continues.
“A search of the sprawling mansion yielded 443 cartons of Tramadol Hydrochloride 225mg, containing 13,451,466 pills of the drug, while some cartons were ‘already burnt in a fire incident in the house the same day.”
The operation resulted in the recovery of tramadol cartons worth N8.8 billion in street value, according to the agency.
Recommended Posts From Student Village;
- NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord In Lagos
- MOVIE REVIEW: The Woman King.
- Ways to boost your immune system.
- VIDEO: How Ex-Footballer Concealed Cocaine in Bag Handles
- UNIMED notice to 2022 UTME candidates on deadline for change of institution
- Application for the FG 2022 Bursary Award for Education Students opens
- A Nigerian doctor is imprisoned in Saudi Arabia for a ‘harmless squabble’ at work.
- Two Nigerian ‘cultists’ have been arrested in South Africa on suspicion of cybercrime.
- Over €89,000 ‘Prince of Gabon’ Fraud: Nigerian Wanted in Cyprus
- Anambra Task Force Brutalises Mother in Son’s Presence, Steals N300,000
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.