Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums ENTERTAINMENT Chiormaster Who Raped And Killed A 32-Year-Old Lady.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Esther Amadi

Chiormaster Who Raped And Killed A 32-Year-Old Lady For Refusing To Sleep With Him.

In Jos North LGA of Plateau State, a 29-year-old choirmaster has described how and why he raped and killed Ruth Yakadi Bako, a 32-year-old woman.

On Saturday night, December 10, 2022, Ruth is alleged to have been returning from work when she was approached, stabbed, raped, and had her possessions taken away by the perpetrator. The following morning, her body was discovered in the vicinity of a car wash in Farin Gada.

The suspect, known as Friday Samson, was one of the people the police paraded on Tuesday in Jos at the police headquarters.

The victim’s phone was found to belong to one Ephraim Emmanuel of Angwan Jarawa, said to DSP Alfred Alabo, who created the command’s picture. The suspect admitted to buying the phone from Samson one Friday after being apprehended, and he added that further inquiry resulted in the capture of Samson, a choirmaster and father of two who had confessed to raping and killing Ruth.

Samson replied to the reporters, “I am here because I killed and raped someone. I had no justification for what I did, but I still did it because my heart was just being wicked. I only wanted to sleep with her that day, but when she refused, I was wicked and raped and killed.

I work as a security guard at the Farin Gada gas station. I was on duty that day and watched her leave around 11:00 p.m. I called her and asked if I may have a sexual encounter with her even though I have never met her and don’t know her. I pursued her and finally caught up to her. That is when I stabbed and sexually assaulted her.

She wasn’t already dead when I raped her; my heart is just wicked. I took her phone and held it for a month after I had sexually assaulted her. After that, I sold it to Ephraim Emmanuel. I didn’t disclose how I came to own the phone to him; I simply informed him of its ownership. In August 2022, I began working at the gas station and received a salary of N28,000”.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.