Q:

Drop a word of encouragement for a student

Someone reading this might be suffering from serious depression and they need all the encouragement they can get.

Kindly drop a word of encouragement for such a person. Your kind words will go a long way.

HEALTH AND RELATIONSHIPS

All Replies

Viewing 6 reply threads

• It takes almost nothing to think of suicide and everything to actually put in the act. The courage you’ve gathered to commit suicide why not channel all of that courage into actually doing that one thing you love the most and see what results it yields🤷🏾‍♀️

oh right! You’ll be judged, people might insult you blah blah blah🥱 don’t care. Yes, I am saying to you not to care cause who knows, in the end you might be praised😊 your life is precious, treat it as such, embrace who you are and live up to it🥰 find that one, two persons you can actually talk to and speak your mind.

What’s that saying again? Oh, it says “a problem shared is half solved”

You really are a precious gem my dear☺️ Find your prowess and harness it🥰

• It may not seem easy but it’ll be worth the wait. Don’t give up, keep up keeping up. You’ll be happy you waited. ❤️ & 💡

• <p style=”text-align: right;”>It takes just one sperm to fertilize woman’s egg</p>
    <p style=”text-align: right;”>On average, each time men ejaculate they release nearly 100 million sperm.</p>
    You are that one sperm that fought so hard to get into your mother womb you have been a fighter from the upset while giving up now that you have won so many battles?

I might not be strong enough but I will tell you that you are the bravest person I have ever seen

• Dont give up now,you’ve come this far. The difficult days will make ways for happier days soon enough. Remember nothing lasts forever,better and brighter days are ahead

The worst of our faults is our interest in other people’s faults. I’ve always found out that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you’ve got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish……

Do more than belong;participate.

Do more than care;help

Do more than believe;practice

Do more than be fair;be kind

Do more than forgive;forget

Do more than dream;work!!!

Be yourself! And, don’t loose….FOCUS!

• I’m not perfect enough to say suicide is the best option or not.

But…..

Why don’t you live?

Why don’t you survive the moment though it might be hard?

Why don’t you grasp hold unto the last strand of hope?

These are better options than just lying dead six feet below the ground.

• It’s okay to feel like giving up. But, it’s not okay to give up. If you’ve never felt like giving up, them you’ve never tried anything challenging. You feel like giving up, because you trying something challenging. Don’t quit, Don’t fall back. Failure is part of success. It doesn’t matter how slow you move, as long as you are moving. YOU WILL GET THERE?. Have you ever wondered how many times you fell as a kid while trying to walk?, but you didn’t give up. You kept trying despite the fall. Until you mastered it one day. I want you to act as an infant trying to walk. And keep going it till you get there.😊🎉🎊🏆🎖️🏅🥇

• I know you feel like giving up, just remember the reason why you held on for so long.

It’s going to be just fine.

Viewing 6 reply threads

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Communities?

New to Communities?

Ask a Question