- This topic is empty.
September 17, 2023 at 5:16 PM #56883Student VillageKeymaster
Edo State University Fees For 2023/2024 Session
The 2023/2024 school fees schedule for Edo State University has been officially released. This schedule provides a detailed breakdown of fees and charges that are applicable to newly admitted students of Edo State University Iyamho for the 2023/2024 academic session.
All newly admitted students are required to review the fee structure provided below and follow the outlined procedure to make the necessary fee payments. Please note that these fees are applicable to Fresh Students only, while the fees for Old Students remain the same except for accommodation.
**Edo State University Fees for the 2023/2024 Session**
– MBBS Students are expected to pay an additional sum of ₦1,000,000 for Clinicals from 300 Level. (International Students $2,083)
– Nursing and Medical Laboratory Science students are expected to pay an additional sum of ₦700,000 for Clinicals from 300 Level. (International Students $1,250)
**Payment of Fees:**
– An acceptance fee of ₦70,000 is applicable for all undergraduate programs, along with a ₦25,000 fee for the Edo Health Insurance Scheme (Edo HIS) per session.
– A minimum first installment of 60% for ALL Courses must be paid before clearance, while the balance must be paid in the first week of the second semester.
– Accommodation fees range from ₦110,000 to ₦250,000 and are compulsory for all students. (International Students from $500 to $1000)
**Edo State University UZAIRUE HALLS OF RESIDENCE INFORMATION:**
Edo State University Uzairue offers a variety of rooms and living options in each of the halls of residence. The halls are located within the campus, providing accommodations for both fresh and returning students each academic session. These halls are equipped with security services, and the room/living options cater to students with similar interests, offering facilities that support their lifestyle choices. The accommodation fees vary based on different types and classes, including 10, 8, or 6 spring single/double bunk beds, mattresses, lighting, water, Wi-Fi, water heating systems in bathrooms, and cooking or non-cooking spaces. Shuttle buses are available at affordable prices to transport students from their various Halls of Residence.
– Allocations of rooms and bed spaces are automated based on when payments are received, usually on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**DESCRIPTION OF CATEGORIES OF EDO STATE UNIVERSITY HALLS OF RESIDENCE:**
– Regular lodge (₦150,000 (Down bunk)/₦110,000 (Up bunk) per session): This room type features double bunk beds accommodating four, six, eight, or ten students (depending on the room size and hall). It does not include a kitchen for student meal preparation. The rooms are en-suite with bathroom and toilet spaces and wardrobes. Students who pay ₦150,000 will be allocated down bunk bed spaces, while those who pay ₦110,000 will be allocated up bunk bed spaces.
– Premium lodge (₦200,000 per session): This room type has single beds accommodating five or six students but does not have cooking space for student meal preparation. The rooms are en-suite with bathroom and toilet spaces and wardrobes.
– Premium Villa lodge (₦250,000 per session): This room type features single beds accommodating five or six students. It is en-suite with a kitchen for student meal preparation, bathroom and toilet space, and wardrobes.
**Use of Electrical Gadgets in Halls of Residence:**
Students who wish to use the following electrical appliances must reside in either the premium/premium villa lodge and pay the corresponding additional fees per month.
– Electric iron is permitted in all hostels but must be used carefully.
– Students’ rooms shall be inspected twice every month; however, any designated official can inspect a student’s room at any point, as directed by the Student Affairs Unit.
– Students will be held liable for the replacement of any carelessly/willfully damaged university facility in the halls of residence.
– Stipulated penalties for misconduct in the halls of residence, as well as the penalties for the replacement of damaged properties and other information, are contained in the Student Handbook of Information.
Student Affairs Unit
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.