Q:

Ex-wife of HOTR Pastor Says She Was Brutally Raped On Their Honeymoon.

“I Was Brutally Raped On Our Honeymoon”, Ex-wife of HOTR Pastor Cries Out.

Taiwo Ajayi, the ex-wife of a pastor at House on the Rock Church, has charged her ex-husband with raping her while they were on their honeymoon in Cairo, Egypt.

The pastor, named as Joseph Okpongete, was also charged with having affairs with housekeepers and cheating on her with other women.

Ajayi mentioned that the pastor has threatened to bring their children back after four years of their separation as she recalled the terrible physical and financial abuse she endured during her 12-year marriage.

She claimed, “I was violently assaulted as a virgin on our honeymoon in Cairo, Egypt. When I was five months pregnant with our daughter, I was assaulted. Despite the fact that he married me when I was a stunning size 12, he called me fat, useless, and ugly. I was hospitalized after being repeatedly battered while holding a newborn baby boy and after having my head banged into a wall. Due to the abuse, I had to make multiple trips to the hospital and admissions.

My husband cheated on me with other women, and I would later learn that he was having an affair with the housemaids, whom I would have to eject from the house. I endured horrific silence treatment, humiliation on numerous occasions in public and in private, and these things.

ENTERTAINMENT

All Replies

Viewing 1 reply thread

• Keep it up ma’am

• Very sensitive topic, I rather read and go.

Viewing 1 reply thread

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Communities?

New to Communities?

Ask a Question