- This topic is empty.
November 3, 2023 at 12:02 PM #59521Student VillageKeymaster
Dear National Diploma Fresh Students,
We would like to inform you that the management has issued the registration procedures for the 2023/2024 academic session. Kindly follow these steps:
1. Document Printing:
– a) Print your Federal Polytechnic, Idah Admission Letter.
– b) Print your Acceptance Fee Receipt.
– c) Print your JAMB Letter of Admission.
**2. Clearance Collection:**
– a) Bring your Federal Polytechnic, Idah Admission Letter.
– b) Provide your Acceptance Fee Receipt.
– c) Include your Letter of JAMB Admission.
– d) Bring ‘O’ Level Results (Not exceeding two sittings).
– e) Birth Certificate.
– f) State of Origin.
– g) Show evidence of Screening Fee payment.
**3. ICT Verification:**
– Visit the Information Communication Technology (ICT) for verification.
**4. Document Check:**
– Return to the Admission Office for document verification.
**5. Student Union Government (SUG) Fee:**
– Pay the Student Union Government (SUG) Fee.
**6. School Fees Payment:**
– a) Generate RRR for School Fees payment, indicating your program and level.
– b) Print the Payment Receipt online.
– c) Present the online payment receipt for confirmation at the Bursary.
**7. Departmental Clearance:**
– Go to your Department for Departmental Clearance.
**8. Deanery Clearance:**
– Visit your School for Deanery clearance.
**9. Document Submission:**
– Submit your files to the Admission Office and your respective Department, including the following documents:
– (a) School Form with pin – (Original)
– (b) FPI Admission Letter – (photocopy)
– (c) Acceptance of Offer of Admission (photocopy)
– (d) Undertaking Form – (Original)
– (e) ‘O’ Level Certificate – (Certificate or Verified Statement of Result)
– (f) Jamb Result – Original with Passport
– (g) Online Jamb Admission Letter – Institution’s copy – (photocopy)
– (h) Course Form – original
– (i) Evidence of Screening fee – (photocopy)
– (j) Clearance from the HOD – (Original)
– (k) Medical certificate – (Original)
– (l) Certificate of State of Origin – (Original)
– (m) Birth Certificate or Declaration of age – (photocopy)
– (n) School Fees receipt – (2 photocopies)
– (o) RRR – (photocopy)
– (p) Oath Form – (photocopy)
– (q) Two Current Passport – (photocopies)
– 1. Organize your documents in the specified order.
– 2. Ensure all documentation is completed no later than 6th November 2023 at the Admission Office and your respective Department.
Wishing you a smooth registration process and a successful academic journey.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.