Student Village Academy › Forums › INSTITUTIONS AND COURSES › University And Poly › KWASU notice to newly admitted students on final screening & documentation, 2022/2023
- This topic is empty.
November 20, 2022 at 8:36 PM #43116Student VillageKeymaster
KWASU notice to newly admitted students on final screening & documentation, 2022/2023
This is to inform all newly admitted students that the final Admission Screening and Documentation will hold in their various faculties at the designated venues stated below from Monday 21st – Thursday 24th November, 2022.
The under-listed Faculty Representatives on the Admission Committee in addition to Faculty officers are expected to be involved in the screening of students in the faculties indicated against their names.
FACULTY FACULTY REPRESENTATIVES VENUE TIME
Faculty of Agriculture Ade Isaac Afe Agric lab
Faculty of Education Kayode Ezecheal OBAFEMI Adu Auditorium
Faculty of Engineering Rasheed Amao Busari FET Auditorium
Faculty of Humanities,Mgt Tajudeen Yusuf,Aliya Okuta Ahmad HMSS LTB 10:00am
& Social Science (HMSS) Phillips olugbenga
Faculty of information and kamaldin abdulsalam babatunde ICT Auditorium to
Communication Tech ICT
Faculty of Law khafayat yetunde olatinwo Moot Court 4:00pm
Faculty of pure & applied sc. Lukman bola abdulrauf Auditorium daily
Note : Faculty membership can be expanded to fast track the process
- Newly admitted students are to bring along the originals and the photocopy of the following documents
Jamb print out and results
O’level results and A’Level and DE Students
Other relevant credentials
- Documentation : Three copies of the under-listed documents are required
Jamb result print out for UTME
O’level/ A level results
Direct Entry form for DE
All payments receipts
KWASU Post utme screening form
Certificate of origin
Two passport photographs
Three files jacket
2. All FACULTY OFFICERS are to be present at the designated venues to carry out the documentation exercise for newly admitted students.
3. Staff of the University safety are expected to be present at each location.
DR. Kikelomo W. Sallee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.