Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums ENTERTAINMENT Maroon 5 Star In Messy Cheating Scandal

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      justseyi
      Keymaster

Influencer’s Messy Story That Gets Worse Claims She Had An Affairs With Adam Levine

Adam Levine of Maroon 5 allegedly had an affair with an Instagram model, and after they broke up, he allegedly emailed to ask if he might name his child after her.

In a TikTok video broadcast on Monday, Sumner Stroh, who has just under 350,000 Instagram followers, made the accusations. She didn’t specify when, but she claimed to have known the married singer for around a year. Behati Prinsloo, a Victoria’s Secret model, is Levine’s wife.

I had a relationship with a man who is married to a Victoria’s Secret model. In the video, Stroh added, “At the time, I was young, I was ignorant, and, very simply, I feel exploited.

Prinsloo and Levine have been wed since 2014. This month, the couple made an announcement about their third child’s impending arrival. Two daughters, ages four and five, are theirs.

Stroh provided a screenshot of an Instagram direct message that Levine allegedly gave her “after I stopped communicating to him over a period of months” in her TikTok video. “Ok, serious question,” the message begins. If I have another child, I really want to name him Sumner if he is a boy. You agree to that? VERY serious

She also displayed screenshots of flirtatious DM conversations she had with an account that appeared to be Levine’s.

Stroh asserted that she had no intention of making the tale public, but she came forward because she had emailed the screenshot to a few acquaintances, one of whom was trying to sell the story to a tabloid.

She claimed that “my values were inadvertently undermined” and “I was fully exploited” in order to justify her involvement in the affair.

She captioned her video, “Embarrassed I was associated w a man with this absolute lack of remorse and respect.”

A request for comment from a Levine spokesperson elicited no immediate response.

7.5 million people saw Stroh’s film in the 10 hours following its posting. Later, she released a second video in which she addressed her detractors and insisted that she wasn’t trying to play the victim.

She said that she wasn’t trying to win people over. And I am completely aware that I am not the aggressor in this. The person who is actually suffering here is not me. I apologize a million times for that; it’s Behati and her kids.

Stroh clarified her meaning when she said she had been duped.

“The most significant aspect, which I did skip over, is the fact that I thought their marriage was finished. As I had mentioned, I was new to LA, so I just assumed that with celebrities of that caliber, that’s just how it was. Therefore, I thought they were keeping it quiet to avoid the bad press,” she said.

And that’s why I feel taken advantage of, she continued, “because he knew I believed everything he said because of my vulnerable position as a newcomer to LA.” Additionally, he was direct messaging me from his authenticated Instagram account. I had no more justification to doubt it. But I now see that it was probably just him hiding in plain sight, using it as a trick.

Video link here

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.