Q:

MohBad died associating with ‘evil’ people, drinking, smoking: Tunde Bakare

Pastor Tunde Bakare, the leader of the Citadel Global Community Church, has suggested that the untimely demise of Nigerian singer and rapper Mohbad can be attributed to his association with negative influences and his involvement in harmful habits such as drinking and smoking.

According to Mr. Bakare, Mohbad faced the consequences of aligning himself with individuals of questionable character.

“When he was indulging in drinking, smoking, and associating with morally questionable people, he probably didn’t anticipate that the repercussions would come so swiftly, leading to his premature passing,” he remarked.

Mr. Bakare clarified that he wasn’t placing blame on the rapper for his tragic fate but rather highlighting the significance of the artist’s chosen stage name.

“I’m not assigning blame,” Mr. Bakare stated, “I’m merely making an observation. Is ‘Mohbad’ a positive name? ‘Moh Bad,'” he pondered.

He went on to emphasize the importance of nicknames by sharing a personal anecdote.

“I once knew a man who was older than I am. He worked as a driver, and his nickname was ‘Eshu’ (devil). Everywhere he went, people referred to him as ‘Eshu,’ and he accepted it. The day he had a fatal car accident and caused harm to others, he was put behind bars. When he was released, he said, ‘Mii sesu mii nse esu’ (I am not the devil),” Mr. Bakare recounted.

Mohbad, whose real name was Ilerioluwa Aloba, passed away under circumstances that have raised questions.

Naira Marley and Sam Larry have been identified as primary suspects in the rapper’s mysterious death.

Despite public condemnation of the suspects, the Lagos State Police Command has successfully conducted an autopsy on Mohbad’s body to determine the cause of his demise.

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Communities?

New to Communities?

Ask a Question