Student Village Academy › Forums › INSTITUTIONS AND COURSES › University And Poly › Payment of the Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedures for the 2022–2023 Academic Session at Federal Polytechnic Idah | ND & HND
- This topic is empty.
October 18, 2022 at 2:58 PM #42267Student VillageKeymaster
Payment of the Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedures for the 2022–2023 Academic Session at Federal Polytechnic Idah | ND & HND
The Federal Polytechnic Idah administration published the ND and HND admission list and then published the instructions for paying acceptance fees and registering for the 2022–2023 academic year.
Federal Polytechnic Idah ND Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Process
CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE STEPS LISTED BELOW TO COMPLETE YOUR ADMISSION PROCESS.
Note: You will be disqualified if your miss any step listed below. All the processes must be completed on or before 31st October 2022.
- Upload your SSCE (O’level) results to the JAMB portal (if you have not already done so).
- LOGIN TO STUDENT PORTAL https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number and pay the ACCEPTANCE FEE of 10,000 naira through Remita at any bank branch or with your debit card.
- Return to the Student Portal after payment and confirm your payment.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you confirmed your Acceptance Fee Payment online, visit JAMB Portal, log in to your JAMB PROFILE and Accept JAMB Admission.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you Accepted Admission from the JAMB Portal.
- Login to the Polytechnic Student Portal https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number. Print the Polytechnic ACCEPTANCE and ADMISSION LETTERS.
Note: You are advised to check the Polytechnic Portal regularly for the resumption date for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Process
All admitted HND candidates are to pay an acceptance fee of 10,000 Naira only with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated via the student portal..
LOGIN TO THE STUDENT PORTAL https://student.fepoda.edu.ng/admissionstatus1.php with your Registration Number to pay the Acceptance Fee
After October 31, 2022, any candidate who doesn’t pay will have their admission revoked and given to people on our waiting list.
After paying the acceptance fee, candidates must print their acceptance/admission letter. It is also strongly advised that they frequently check the Polytechnic website (https://fepoda.edu.ng) to learn when classes will resume for the 2022–2023 academic year.
- Freelancing For Beginners: Basic Information For New Freelancers
- Kwara gunmen kidnap two children and demand N20 million in ransom.
- Pros and cons of living off-campus.
- 10 PART-TIME JOB IDEAS FOR FULL TIME STUDENTS.
- Gombe State University (GSU) Cut-Off Mark For 2022/2023 Admission Exercise
- Schedule for the ND Part-Time Entrance Examination for 2022–2023 (ILAROPOLY)
- DELSU printing of schedule for direct entry (DE) screening begins, 2022/2023
- Final year medical student turned food vendor dies
- NSUK extends Post-UTME registration deadline, 2022/2023
- UNIPORT Resumption After ASUU Strike, Academic Calendar And Jupeb Screening
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.