Q:

RCCG 50 DAYS PRAYERS AND FASTING GUIDE 11 JANUARY 2024

RCCG 50 DAYS PRAYERS AND FASTING GUIDE 11 JANUARY 2024

DAY 1: THURSDAY

Ezoic

TOPIC: THANKSGIVING AND GRATITUDE
Bible Text(s): Ps. 101, 105, 136:1 – end.

INTRODUCTION: Thanksgiving is the art of giving thanks to God through the demonstration and show of appreciation for all His goodness. It’s good to appreciate the Lord as Hannah did in 1 Sam 2.

1. Father, I thank you for creating me in your own image in Jesus’ name. Gen 1:27

2. Father, I thank you for declaring me ‘very good’ after creating me in Jesus’ name. Gen 1:31.

Ezoic

3. Father, thank you for giving me dominion over all the works of your hands in Jesus’ name. Gen 1:27

4. Father, I thank you for the gift of salvation for mankind in Jesus’ name. John 3:16

5. Father, I thank you for showing unto me the only way, the truth and life. John 4:16

6. Father, I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus’ name. Psalm 62:1

7. Father, I thank you for my sanctification in Jesus name. 2 Thes 2:13

8. Father, thank you for your mercy that endures forever over my life, in Jesus’ name. Lam 3:22-23

Ezoic

9. Father, I thank you for renewing your mercies every morning over my life, in Jesus’ name. Lam 2:22

10. Father, I thank you for the grace of sleeping and waking up every day in Jesus’ name. Psalm 3:5

11. Father, I thank you for forgiven my past attitude of ingratitude in Jesus name.

12. Father, I thank you for keeping every member of my family alive in Jesus’ name

13. Father, I thank you for divine Protection and provision in Jesus’ name. Psalm 91:1-5

14. Father, I thank you for divine healing in Jesus’ name. Ps. 107:20.

15. Father, thank you for your wind blowing in my favour, my family, your church and nation in Jesus’ name.

RELIGION
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Communities?

New to Communities?

Ask a Question