Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums CAREERS AND JOBS Social Media: How To Get Your First 100 – 1000 Followers On Instagram

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      justseyi
      Keymaster

Social Media: How To Get Your First 100 – 1000 Followers On Instagram

Yes, I get it, there are tons of posts like this on the internet, from Pinterest to Google search results to Instagram content creators selling you the idea that Instagram growth is a hack but can be easy if you follow the steps they’ve outlined. The issue with these steps is always, that they are pretty hard to understand.

Lucky for you, I am a simple man (My friends are the source for my statement) and I like making things come across as simple to people. This blog post on growing your Instagram will be very short, but just very important if you want to grow on Instagram and very easy, even when you are lazy.

How To Grow Your Instagram Page In 2022

Put yourself in the audience’s shoes
      The customer is always right they claim, so why can’t you think like one when setting up a business profile? Create a buyer persona and see your Instagram profile from their eyes, this will give you clarity over who you want to target on Instagram & strategize on how to serve them better via your Instagram page.

Optimize Your Instagram Profile
      Create a profile to serve one purpose, your profile is meant to turn visitors into followers, you should make sure you remove anything that comes off as a red flag from your Instagram profile. You can google Instagram-optimized profile samples. Lest I forget, try using relevant keywords on your Instagram profile

Go Hunting – Top Posts, Top Creators
      Research big-time players in your industry and niche, study their trending posts and remake them to become better and reader-friendly. What if, this blog post is a remake from a big content creator? Who knows…

Get Creative – Create & Share Contents
      It’s time to pen down the things you’ve learned from those big creators, it’s really simple you know, create content using the ideas you researched & documented, and use scheduling tools to increase your efficiency.

Get Engaged Without A Ring – Engagement Strategy
      Make a simple list of the top 10 Instagram accounts and engage as soon as they post, feel free to turn on post notifications of these accounts so you aren’t left out.

Don’t stop there, comment on 3 comments or 4 comments you see on their posts. Do the math. *wink wink

Review Your Instagram Insights Regularly
      I check my page insights every Sunday evening while I plan for the new week, you can pick any day(s) of the week that works best for you. This helps me understand what is going on with my page and gives me insights into content types I need to double down on.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.