February 27, 2018 at 3:48 PM #5822BibiieMember
Stresert Services Limited – Our client has a chain of restaurant outlets; they provide outdoor catering services to corporate organizations as well as individuals for diverse events. As a result of continuous growth we seek the service of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the culture of all company’s products and services.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to develop and implement effective SEO strategies.
- Use in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios to further department and client goals.
- Effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications.
- Give regularly feedback insights gained from social media
- monitoring to the Sales/Marketing team to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Manage presence in social networking sites as campaign requires.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Acts as the first point of contact for the Managing Director’s Office.
- Prepare meeting programs as well as organisational aspects and materials.
- Arrange all aspects concerning travel ie detailed agendas, schedules, flights, hotel reservations etc.
- Administer the calendar and meeting schedules together with arranging meeting resources where appropriate.
- Effectively takes minutes of meetings where necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2+ year’s recent and relevant experience managing social media and Administrative duties.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, web and social analytics tools.
- Good knowledge of Digital Asset Management and other web & mobile based technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some Or All Of The Following Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Twitter Sponsor Posts. Strong knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn user interfaces.
- Experience with Google AdWords, including keyword research and budgeting.
- Experience with platform analytic dashboards.
Salary is between N40,000 -N50, 000/ m (Based on experience) + commission on items sold on social media.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, using ‘SME/PA’ as subject of mail.
Industry : Food & Beverages, Staffing and Recruiting, Financial Services
Employment type : Full-time
Job functions : Administrative
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.