Q:

UK / London Used Dell latitude E6540

Experience unparalleled performance and reliability with the Dell Latitude E6540 laptop. Designed to meet the demands of professionals and power users, this laptop boasts a powerful Intel Core i7/i5 processor, ample memory, and a spacious hard drive. Whether you’re tackling intensive tasks, running business applications, or simply enjoying multimedia, the Latitude E6540 has you covered.

Key Features:

Powerful Processor: Choose between Intel Core i7 or i5 processors to suit your performance needs. These high-performance CPUs ensure smooth multitasking and efficient task execution.

Ample Memory: With 8GB of RAM, this laptop provides sufficient memory for handling multiple applications simultaneously. You can breeze through tasks without worrying about slowdowns.

Spacious Storage: The generous 500GB hard drive offers ample storage space for your documents, files, and multimedia content. You’ll have plenty of room for your data and applications.

Robust Build: The Dell Latitude E6540 is built to withstand the rigors of daily use. Its durable construction ensures longevity, making it an excellent investment for your computing needs.

Vibrant Display: Enjoy crisp visuals on the 15.6-inch display, which provides an excellent balance between screen real estate and portability. Whether you’re working on spreadsheets, watching videos, or browsing the web, the display delivers clarity and detail.

High-Quality Audio: The built-in speakers offer clear and immersive sound, enhancing your multimedia experience. Whether you’re in a conference call or watching movies, the audio quality won’t disappoint.

Full-Size Keyboard: The laptop features a full-size keyboard with a numeric keypad, making data entry and calculations a breeze. The keyboard is comfortable for extended typing sessions.

Robust Connectivity: With a range of ports, including USB 3.0, HDMI, and VGA, you can easily connect to external devices and displays. Stay connected and productive wherever you go.

Security Features: The Latitude E6540 includes security features like a fingerprint reader and optional smart card reader, ensuring your data stays protected.

Operating System: This laptop comes with a licensed version of Windows 10 pre-installed, providing a familiar and user-friendly environment.

Price:

Intel Core i7: ₦95,000
Intel Core i5: ₦90,000
Package Contents:

Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop
Charger
User Manual
The Dell Latitude E6540 laptop is a powerful and reliable computing solution that caters to the needs of professionals and demanding users. With its robust performance, ample storage, and durability, it’s an excellent choice for both work and leisure. Upgrade to this laptop today and experience computing excellence at an affordable price.

Visit Gigabyte To Buy the laptop, delivery available all over Nigeria (DHL) 

MARKETPLACE

All Replies

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Tested and trusted

• That’s true bro! Tested and trusted

Viewing 0 reply threads

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Communities?

New to Communities?

Ask a Question