Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums GENERAL DISCUSSIONS What Did You Learn Today About Life?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      justseyi
      Keymaster

One cold night, A billionaire met an old poor man outside. He asked him, “don’t you feel cold being outside, and not wearing any coat?” The old man replied, “I don’t have it but I got used to that.” The billionaire replied, “Wait for me. I will enter my house now and bring you one.” The poor man got so happy and said he will wait for him.

The billionaire entered his house and got busy there and forgot the poor man. In the morning he remembered that poor old man and he went out to search for him but he found him dead because of cold, but he left a NOTE.

“When I didn’t have any warm clothes, I had the power to fight the cold because I was used to that. But when you promised to help me, I got attached to your promise and that took my power of resisting”.

MORAL: “Don’t promise anything if you can’t keep your promise. It might not mean anything to you, But it could mean everything to someone else.”

justseyi
      Keymaster

Let’s share our life lessons today in this thread!

I want to learn from you.

Joseph Ayobami
      Participant

While I was watching WEDNESDAY, I
      learnt that
      -People who appear to be lovely, friendly and good might be the greatest nightmare in one’s life.
      -And also, we shouldn’t live our lives based on suspicions and assumptions.

Ayòbámi

justseyi
        Keymaster

Send your acct details via DM, you’ve won 5k

Rotimi
      Participant

1. Never judge an individual by their first impression or how they behave towards you on first contact
      2. Be careful of the individual closest to you,time and circumstances tends to bring out the real then.
      3. In life be good and do good,With time your good deal will tell.

Omobolanle
      Participant

1. If there’s a thing I’ve learned in my life,it’s to not be afraid of the responsibility that comes with caring for other people.
      2. And once the storm is over,you won’t remember how you made it through,and how you manage to survive

Emma teacher thought that after all the 4th set  had failed their  final exam twice that she is the problem or probably she is the one not teaching them well she decided to quit her job and go back home and start a small outlet business. After the 4th set re write their exam they all came out with distinction

Emma said if it hasn’t been for what my teacher has taught me i won’t be able to pass with flying colors and life is a virtue of patience

Lesson that I have learnt

Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.