Q:

What To Do On Christmas Holidays

Yes, Christmas Day has gone, we’ve ate lots of chickens and jollof rice, now we’re left with the holidays.  What can you do to make your holiday fun and enjoyable?
●Movie Marathon: Watch classic holiday movies with family and friends,  finally have that ‘movie timee’ with them.
●Winter Walk: Yeah, this is Nigeria,  There are really cool places here but you might not get to see them, You can just wrap yourself in your warm hoodie and take a stroll down your neighbourhood or something to take in that sweet winter air.
●Game Night: You can just gather your family and loved ones for a board or card game or any other kind of interesting game. That will create time for bonding and also enjoyable moments.
●Read a book: Oh I so much love this one. Cozy up with a good book under a warm blanket and just get lost and immersed in the peace you will get in reading something good in that environment.
●Charity work: Now I am not asking you to go ahead and donate all your cloth to a charity house.. I’m just asking you to be nice to someone this evening.  It could be giving someone on the roadside Money or food or water,  it could be helping an old man cross the road.. Just do something nice for someone.
●Reflect and plan: Take some time to reflect on the past year and set goals for the upcoming one.
●Outdoor activities: Just take a little time to do something outdoor. It could be going out with a group of friends or by yourself alone. It could be going swimming or diving or anything that matches with your style.. Just do anything that’s outdoors and requires energy.
●Music time: I love this one too. Listen to your favourite holiday tunes or favourite artiste or music track.
●Spa Day at home: It’s not something big.. just give yourself a nice, long, warm bath and sleep in bed for a while.
●Photos session: Make sure you take pictures to save them as memories.  You don’t really need to upload them on social media.   Just keep them so you can go back to smile on old times.
●Learn something new: Take the break as an opportunity to build on your knowledge.  You can take up an online course or something,  just make sure you learn something.
●Plan for the new year.

Well, I would definitely put these into action myself.  It’s not only fun, it’s also giving room for addition of knowledge and self care.
Happy Holidays!

LIFESTYLE, BEAUTY AND FASHION, ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY

All Replies

Viewing 1 reply thread

• Great holiday read!

• Thanks. These are really helpful ideas to create lasting memories during the last days of the year  ????

• Truly, they are helpful ideas. Thanks Grace!

• Happy Holidays!

Viewing 1 reply thread

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Communities?

New to Communities?

Ask a Question