FPTB (In Affiliation With ATBU) Releases Degree Admission Form For 2022/2023; Applications are now being accepted from qualified individuals for admission to the degree programs offered by the Federal Polytechnic in Bauchi, which is affiliated with the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) in Bauchi, for the academic year 2022–2023.
FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Degree Programmes
- B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Tech. Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
- B Tech. Civil Engineering
- B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech. Architecture
- B. Tech Building Technology
- B. Tech Estate Management
- B. Tech. Quantity Surveying
- B. Tech. Surveying & Geoinformatics
FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Degree Admission Requirements
JAMB CANDIDATES: All eligible JAMB Candidates with 170 cut-off points and above are to make Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi as their First Choice institution and Course plus 5 O’level credits in the relevant courses.
DIRECT ENTRY: Candidates applying for Direct Entry must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) and or a good IJMB result from Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi or any recognized institution.
How to Apply for FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Degree Admission Form
The Directorate for Issuance of Admission Scratch Cards requires applicants to pay the non-refundable screening fee of N2,000.00 only and present the bank payment slip before logging on to the website at http://undergraduate.fptb.edu.ng and uploading credentials.
- Proceed to Unity Bank to make payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N 2,000) as Application form fee using the following Account Details:
- Account Number: 0041442472
- Account Title: Consultancy Services Polycon Dir
- Bank: Unity Bank
- Proceed to the Directorate University Affiliations and linkages to present the bank payment slip for Issuance of admission Scratch Card
- Make sure you have an email address that is active. Do not use a third-party email address, as all communications will be done via Email
- Create an account on the website above using your email address, and follow all necessary directions during the application
- After your account has been created, sign in to activate your payment using the application Scratch Card.
- Proceed with the rest of the application.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted electronically no later than six (6) weeks after the date this advertisement was published.