The sale of application forms for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi – FPTB (in Affiliation with the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi – FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to apply for FPTB (in Affiliation with FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma Form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Affiliation with the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The PGD programme is for one Academic Session only spread into two (2) semesters. All lectures and practicals will be conducted at the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi Campus.
FPTB (in Affiliation with FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma Courses.
- PGD Accounting & Finance
- PGD Banking & Finance
- PGD Management
- PGD Public Administration
- PGD Food Science and Technology
- PGD Bio-Chemistry
- PGD Microbiology
- PGD Statistics
- PGD Computer Science
- PGD Analytical Chemistry & Instrumentation
FPTB (in Affiliation with FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements.
An applicant for admission into Postgraduate Diploma in the following areas is required to possess:
- A B.Sc in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or any approved University
- An HND in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any Polytechnic approved by government.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
How to Apply for FPTB (in Affiliation with FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form.
- Proceed to Zenith Bank to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira only (N 10,000) as Application form fee using the following Account Details:
- Account Number: 1010869526
- Account Title: PolyCon Services Limited
- Proceed to the Polytechnic Consulatncy Services Limited to present your payment teller and collect application PIN
- Make sure you have an email address and its active. Do not use a third-party email address, as all communications will be done via Email
- Create an account on this website using your email address, follow all necessary directions during the application
- After your account has been created, signin to to activate your payment using application PIN
- Proceed with the rest of the application.
All application process must be completed online by 31st December, 2019.
Contact: The Coordinator, PGD Programmes Federal Polytechnic, Scanned 0103799704, 08054744646, 08065538666 .