SOURCE – https://twitter.com/MomentsWithBren?s=17
According to LinkedIn report 2019, business analysis is one of the top 25 in-demand technical skills. Here are free courses on Business Analysis:
1. Bridging The Gap Free Training Learn specific business analysis technique that you can use instantly. https://www.bridging-the-gap.com/quick-w/
2. Free online training in finance, problem solving, and business analysis.
3. Smart BA Free Business Analysis Training This is a site for giving away as much free stuff as possible for business analysts – things like manuals for passing BA exams, training materials, articles, templates, tips for tuning up your cv, etc. https://smart-ba.com/archives/13
4. Gain valuable business analysis skills and experience with free online courses from Microsoft, Georgia Tech & other top universities and institutions. Learn data analysis and visualization using Excel & learn the fundamental business analytics skills. https://www.edx.org/learn/business-analysis
5. Watermark Learning offers a list of webinars you can explore. Jump to a particular section below: Agile Leadership & Influencing Skills Business Analysis Project Management Business Process Management https://www.watermarklearning.com/resources/webinars/
6. BATimes webinars offer relevant content, for free, and available on demand (or live) at your convenience. https://www.batimes.com/business-analyst-training/training-home.html
7. CEG’s webinars are free informational programs that are available in both live and on-demand formats. Timely themes in project management, business analysis, management, leadership, and business process management. https://www.corpedgroup.com/resources/webinars.asp
8. Strategic Business Analytics: This course is designed for business analysts and data scientists who desire to apply their statistical knowledge and techniques to business contexts.
9. Business Analytics: This course introduces big data analytics to business professionals, including those with no experience. It will help you develop data literacy and an analytic mindset to help enhance decisions made with data. https://www.coursera.org/specializations/business-analytics
10. edX hosts a Knowledge Management and Big Data in Business course, which teaches the integrative power of knowledge management, big data and cloud computing. https://t.co/V2KiQrtMYQ?amp=1